- 1 Reason Runtime Error R6025 Pure Virtual Function Call
- 2 How to fix Runtime Error R6025 Pure Virtual Function Call ?
Runtime error R6025 pure virtual function call, This error is basically caused when a program ends suddenly in your windows operating system. An error report is displayed on your computer screen showing to help the computer user for troubleshooting this problem. an error showing the message “Runtime error R6025 pure virtual function call”
Reason Runtime Error R6025 Pure Virtual Function Call
This error occurs when the C++ program crashes which is usually because of the malfunctioning or missing of the device driver or incomplete device driver files. It happens because your application indirectly calls a pure virtual member function in a context where a call to the function is invalid.
Most of the times, the compiler detects it and reports it as the error when building the application. R6025 error is usually detected at run time. you can get an error message stating, “Runtime Error! Program: C:Program FilesR6025 – pure virtual function call.”
How to fix Runtime Error R6025 Pure Virtual Function Call ?
Solution 1: Uninstalling a program
- Step 1: Close that program which is showing you the runtime error. Simply press “CTRL +ALT+DEL” button open task manager
- Step 2: Click Processes tab in that menu and then again click on “Image name”.Then check your program in the list and click on your program and choose “End Process”.
- Step 3: Close the task manager and click on start button. Select control panel and choose option for “Uninstalling a program” Under the program selection. You have to uninstall that program which is showing you the error message.
- Step 4: Click on start button and type clean “cleanmgr” into the search box and then press Enter button.
- Step 5: Carefully choose the drive where you have installed your program recently. Check all the options in that list and click OK and then select Delete files.
- Step 6: Restart your system. Reinstall your program again in your system and open your program to confirm that runtime error does not appear again on your computer screen.
Solution 2: Scan System Files
- Press the Win + X hokey, and select Command Prompt (Admin) on the Win + X menu.
- Input ‘Dismissive /Online /Cleanup-image /Restore health’ and press Enter before running the SFC scan.
- Then enter ‘sfc /scannow’ and press Return to run the SFC scan.
- The SFC scan, May take between 20-30 minutes. If the Command Prompt states that WRP repaired some files, and than restart the Windows.
Solution 3: Install Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
You can manually install the Visual C++ redistributable. It might be the case that your laptop or desktop is missing a Visual C++ redistributable package and its run time components required by the software.
You can download the more recent Visual C++ redistributable packages from these website.
Solution 4: Download Total System Care
It will find Problems in your Registry Entries, System Files and other Problems on your PC. After the Scan is finished, Simply Fix the errors which are Found. This system repairing tools have a tendency to repair your corrupted system files. Do you know that in many cases these Errors occurs because of problems in system files. You can also scan your entire PC with it.
Solution 4: Clean Boot Windows
- Write‘msconfig’ in Run.
- That will open the window shown directly below when you press the OK button.
- Selective startup option on the General tab if that isn’t already selected. Select the Services tab shown directly below.
- Select the Hide all Microsoft services option.
- Press the Disable all button to stop all the services.
- Press the Apply and OK buttons. and restart