You’ll most often see Api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is Missing or errors when starting certain video games or advanced graphics programs. Error happens when the computer overloads with to much data, or when certain system files become missing or broken. With the error message, “The program can’t start because api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem”.
Fix The Api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is Missing Error
Methode 1: Download Visual C++ Redistributable from Microsoft directly
- Go to Control Panel click Uninstall a program. Uninstall all Microsoft Visual C++ Redistribuible, If you have already installed it before.
- Go to Microsoft Download website.
- Click Download.
- Select your system type x64 or x86(x32), then click Next.
- Start to download the file. When it’s done, double-click the downloaded .exe file and follow the on-screen instructions to complete installation.
Methode 2: Download Microsoft Visual C++ Redistribuible package
- Go to: Control Panel click Uninstall a program. Uninstall all Microsoft Visual C++ Redistribuible, If you have already installed it before.
- Download Microsoft Visual C++ Redistribuible package. You can download in this page for free.
- Eextract the files, And after that follow the installation instruction .
Methode 3: Install the software via Windows Update
Microsoft has built Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 in Windows Update KB2999226. So you can install it through Windows Update to fix Api-ms-win-crt-convert-l1-1-0.dll is Missing.
- Type Update in the search box from Start. Then click Check for updates (Windows 10) or Windows Update (Windows 7) from the result.
- Click Check for updates .
- Windows should then check for updates automatically. If you use Windows 10, Microsoft will install the detected updates automatically; If you use Windows 7, click Install Updates.
- Restart your computer. Then repeat the steps above again until no more updates are available.